An awaited season
The desire to ski is felt after almost two years without putting on the skis. With the exceptional snowfall at the start of December, the opening of the village resort of Saint Martin de Belleville has recorded a very optimistic start to the season in terms of filling tourist beds.
Ideal snow and weather, the landscapes are magnificent, covered with their white coat.
The spirit is at the party and this season more particularly the entertainment program of the valley is available through many events:
– The Christmas village – discover or rediscover the Christmas spirit in the illuminated village, with the meeting of Father Christmas and his elves, the traditional torchlight descent and its activities, the Christmas mass in the Church, the fireworks and traditional music concert.
– The week between Christmas and New Year’s Day, between fire and ice, will be animated by a craft market, demonstrations of ice sculptures, artists who play with fire, a show with penguins, fire d ‘artifice, etc …
– From March 7 to 10, 2022: Les Menuires du Rire: theater, laughter, magic …
Without forgetting the sporting events:
– From March 14 to 20, 2022: Alpine Skiing World Cup in Courchevel and Méribel
– From 23 to 26 March 2022: Skiopen Coq d´or in Les Ménuires
Find all the entertainment and activity programs on the Saint Martin de Belleville site.